I.V. Puchko, A.M. Prymushko, H.O. Kravtsov
Èlektron. model. 2021, 43(6):95-106
Different approaches to defining data structures and creating programs in different ones are considered programming paradigms. The dependence of the imperative programming paradigm on low-level algorithms and operations. Ideas for the main variables of data structures are given and operations on their mutation. Approaches to the organization of algorithms in the programming language are described in Scala using these data structures. It is shown that in the declarative paradigm programming focus shifts from algorithms to mathematical expressions, and demonstrates how to use high – level operations to create a program for using algebraic expressions.
Scala, functional programming paradigm, imperative programming paradigm, declarative programming paradigm, lambda functions, anonymous functions, higher order functions.
- Chiusano, P. and Bjarnason, R. (2014), Functional Programming in Scala, Manning, available at: https://www.manning.com/books/functional-programming-in-scala.
- Kmetiuk, A. (2018), Mastering Functional Programming, Packt Publishing, Birmingham, England.
- Volpe, G. (2020), Practical FP in Scala, available at: https://leanpub. com/pfp-scala.
- Adam, R. (2021), Essential Effects, available at: https://essentialefdev/
- Halliday, S. (2018), Functional Programming for Mortals with Scalaz, available at: https://leanpub.com/fpmortals.
- The Java® Virtual Machine Specification, available at: https://docs.oracle.com/javase/ specs/jvms/se7/html/index.html.