V.S. Podhurenko, О.M.Getmanets, V.E.Terekhov
Èlektron. model. 2020, 42(2):121-127
The most influential factors on the efficiency of wind turbines are determined. Based on the data of long-term measurements of wind speed in the surface layer of the atmosphere in the wind farms territory of the Northern Black Sea Region the dependence of the wind speed change with height is determined. The obtained results were used for an optimal electricity production mathematical model development.
wind turbine, wind farm, mathematical model, Hellman dependence, efficiency.
- Podgurenko, V.S. and Bordyugov, V.N. (2009), Tekhniko-analitichekoye predlozheniye po stroitel'stvu promyshlennoy VES v pribrezhnoy zone Ochakovskogo rayona [Technical and analytical proposal for the construction of an industrial wind farm in the coastal zone of Ochakov district], YUG PVTS NIE «Boyar», Nikolaev, Ukraine.
- Podgurenko, V.S. and Petrov, E.V. (2010), Predinvestitsionnyye raschety effektivnosti stroitel'stva promyshlennoy vetrovoy elektrostantsii na ploshchadkakh, primykayushchikh k Adzhigol'skoy VES v Nikolayevskoy oblasti. Podbor effektivnykh vetroelektricheskikh ustanovok dlya komplektatsii promyshlennykh VES [Pre-investment calculations of the effectiveness of the construction of an industrial wind farm at sites adjacent to the Adzhigol wind farm in the Nikolaev region. Selection of effective wind power plants for the assembly of industrial wind farms], YUG PVTS NIE «Boyar», Nikolaev, Ukraine.
- (1937), Tekhnicheskaya entsiklopediya. T. 3. Vtoroye izd., ispr. i dop. [Technical encyclopedia. Volume 3. Second ed., rev. and add.], ONTI NK TP, Moscow,
- Gmurman, V.E. (2004), Teoriya veroyatnostey i matematicheskaya statistika 10-e izdaniye [Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics. 10th ed], Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, Russia.
- Kremer, N.Sh. (2004), Teoriya veroyatnostey i matematicheskaya statistika 2-ye izd [Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics. 2nd ed], UNITY - DANA, Moscow, Russia.
- Lvovsky, E.N. (1988), Statisticheskiye metody postroyeniya empiricheskikh formul 2-ye izd [Statistical methods for constructing empirical. 2nd ed], Vysshaya shkola, Moscow, USSR.
- Baranovsky, D.I., Getmanets, O.M. and Khokhlov, A.M. (2017), Biometriya v prohramnomu seredovyshchi MS Excel [Biometry in MS Excel software], SPD FO Brovin O.V, Kharkiv, Ukraine.
- Podgurenko, V. (2017), Operation results of industrial wind power station of the Northern Black Sea Coast in recent five years, Harbin, China.
- Podgurenko, V.S., Yefimov, М.V., Kruglov, N.P. and Kutsan, Yu.G. (2014), “The implementation of advanced technologies for the construction of powerful wind farms in the Northern Black Sea region based on megawatt-class wind turbines”, Novyny Enerhetiki, no. 10, pp. 6-12.