V.M. Torop, Dr Sc. (Eng.), G. Yu Saprykina, Cand. Sc. (Eng.),
Paton Institute of Electric Welding, NAS of Ukraine, 11 Malevich St, Kyiv, 03680, Ukraine, e-mail:
Yu. S. Vorobyov, Dr Sc. (Eng.),
Kharkov National Technical University KhPI, 2, Kirpichov St, Kharkiv, 61002, Ukraine
Èlektron. model. 2018, 40(4):83-94
The results of investigations of the causes of fracturing in the last stage of steam turbines K-1000-60/3000, used at NPPs of Ukraine, are presented. A complex of studies on the structure, chemical composition and mechanical properties of the blade material has been carried out. Morphological and factographic investigations of the crack surface have been performed. The finite-element model of the fifth-degree workbench has been constructed. Modeling of its loading in the conditions of operation has been carried out. The causes of defects are mentioned. A possi- bility of forecasting the remaining resource of blades is shown.
working blades of steam turbines, finite element model, simulation of load, geo- metric model of blade of steam turbine, forecasting of residual resource.
- Kostyuk, G. (2007), Dinamika i prochnost turbomashin. 3e izd. [Dynamics and strength of turbomachines. 3rd ed.], Izdatelskiy dom MEI, Moscow, Russia.
- Deich, Ye. and Filipov, G.A, (1987), Dvukhfaznye techeniya v elementakh teploenerge- ticheskogo oborudovaniya [Two-phase flows in the elements of heat power equipment], Energoatomizdat, Moscow, USSR.
- Lanina, A. (2009), “Peculiarities of structural and phase transformations in titanium bla- des of steam turbines in the process of droplet impact”, Cand. Sci. Thesis, 05.02.01, St. Pe- tersburg polytechnic un-t, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Krylov, N.A., Skotnikova, M.A. Tsvetkova, G.V. and Ivanova, G.V. (2016), “Influence of structure and phase composition of the material of steam turbine blades from titanium alloys on their resistance to erosive destruction”, Nauchno-tekhnicheskie vedomosti St. Peters- burgskogo Politekhnicheskogo Universiteta. Yestestvennye i inzhenernye nauki, Vol. 249, Iss. 3, pp. 86-92. https://doi.org/10.5862/JEST.249.10
- Bilous, A., Voyevodin, V.M., Khoroshikh, V.M., Nosov, G.I., Marinin, V.G., Leonov, S.O., Ovcharenko, V.D., Kovalenko, V.I., Komar, A.A., Kuprin, A.S. and Shpagina, L.O. (2016), “Creation of experimental equipment and basic technological techniques for obtain- ing cavitation-resistant protective coatings on the working surfaces of blades of steam tur- bines made of titanium alloy VT6 to replace the import of similar products”, Nauka ta innovatsii, Vol. 12, no. 4, pp. 29-39.
- Kanel, I., Razorenov, S.V., Utkin, A.V. and Fortov, V.E. (1996), Udarno-volnovye yavle- niya v kondensirovannykh sredakh [Shock-wave phenomena in condensed media], Janus-K, Moscow, Russia.
- TU 1-5-130-78 Rolled and forged bars from titanium Mark TS5. Date of certification: 10.05.78.
- GOST 1497-84 Metals. Methods of tensile Validity: 01.01.86.
- GOST 25502-79 Calculations and tests for strength in mechanical engineering. Methods of mechanical testing of Methods of fatigue tests. Date of certification 01.01.81.
- Vorobiev, S. (1988), Kolebaniya lopatochnogo apparata turbomashin [Vibrations of the turbine machinery], Naukova dumka, Kyiv, USSR.
- Borovkov, M., Getsov, L.B., Vorobiev, Yu.S., Kopsov, A.Ya., Petinov, S.V., Pigrova, G.D. and Rybnikov, A.I. (2008), Materialy i prochnost oborudovaniya TES [Materials and strength of TPP equipment], Izdatelstvo SPbGPU, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Petukhov, A.N. (1993), Soprotivlenie ustalosti detalei GTD [Resistance to fatigue of the GTE parts], Mashinostroenie, Moscow, Russia.