B.M. Pleskach, Cand. Sc. (Eng.),
Pukhov Institute for Problems in Electrical Engineering, NAS of Ukraine, 15 General Naumov St, Kyiv, 03164, Ukraine, Е-mail:
Èlektron. model. 2018, 40(4):95-106
The urgent problem of operative monitoring and diagnostics of the energy state of industrial and communal facilities, based on the methods of artificial intelligence, has been considered. A way of modeling the energy consumption of process equipment is described, it is based on the analysis and reasoning using energy consumption precedent models. The advisability of using the theory of precedents for operational monitoring of the energy state and diagnostics of production equip- ment is reflected. The methodology for the formation, separation and adaptation of energy consumption precedents, the scheme of the functioning of the case-law expert system that is part of the operational monitoring system for technological equipment is presented.
energy monitoring, energy efficiency, modeling of precedents, diagnosis of energy status, expert system.
- Evdokimov, F., Borukaev, Z.Kh. and Ostapchenko, K.B. (2006), “Computer model of monitoring of energy efficiency: information and technological aspects of construction”, Energetyka ta elektrifikatsiya, no. 11, pp. 52-57.
Stogniy, S., Kirilenko, O.V. and Denisyuk, S.P. (2014), “Energy management - system approach to monitoring and management of energy processes”, Abstract Theses of the I In- ternational Scientific-Practical and Educational Methodical Conference “Energy Manage- ment: the State and Prospects of Development”, Kiev, May 27-29, 2014, pp. 9-10.
- Lesovik, V. (2015), “Automated system of energy monitoring”, Presentation of 2015, available at: http://www.solor.gov.ua/docs/all/prezent_acem2015.pdf. (Date of reference: 10/17/2017).
- The Law of Ukraine “On Energy Saving” (1994), Vidomosti Verkhovnoi Rady Ukrainy, 30, p. 283.
- Resolution “On the procedure for the standardization of specific expenditures of fuel and en- ergy resources in public production”, Order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine ¹ 786, 1997, approved 07.97, Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine,. Kyiv.
- Basic provisions for the standardization of specific costs of fuel and energy resources in pub- lic Order of the State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine ¹ 37, 2002, approved 22.10.02, State Agency on Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving of Ukraine, Kyiv.
- Prakhovnik, V., Nakhodov, V.F. and Ovdiyenko, O.V. (2002), “About «normalization» of specific expenditures of fuel and energy resources in the conditions of market relations”, available at: http://journal.esco.co.ua/2002_6/art05.htm.
- Nakhodov, F., Borichenko, O.V. and Ivanko, D.O. (2013), “Control of efficiency of en- ergy use in the energy management system”, Visnyk Kyivskoho Natsionalnoho Universitetu Technologiy ta Deszainu, no. 6, p. 67-76.
- Belyaev, S., Bubenok, E.K. and Mukhin, N.V. (2011), “Method of target energy monito- ring and its improvement to analyze the work of an enterprise that produces several types of products”, Energobezopasnost i energosberezhenie, no. 2, pp. 10-14.
- Kutsan, G., Pleskach, B.M (2011), Patent of Ukraine for Utility Model UA 124346 U, G05B 23/02, G06F 7/00, “Method for controlling energy losses in a technological process”, no. 201708929; application date September 7, 2017; publication date April 10, 2018, Bulletin no. 7.
- Theodora Retsina (2006), Patent US 7,103,452 B2, G06F 19/00; Method and system for targeting and monitoring the energy performance of manufacturing facilities, Prior Publica- tion Data US 2005/0143953 A1 June 30, 2005, Date of Patent: September 5, 2006.
- Varshavsky, R. and Eremeyev, A.P. (2009), “Modeling of reasoning based on precedents in intellectual systems for decision-making support”, Iskusstvenny intellect i prinyatie reshe- niy, no. 2, pp. 45-57.
- Alterman, (1994), Panel discussion, methodological variations, and system approaches,
- Sokolova, S. and Lyakhmanov, D.A. (1999), “An analysis of time series of technical pa- rameters of industrial objects”, Proceedings of the R.E. Alekseev Nizhny Novgorod State Technical University, no. 2, pp. 88-95.
- Varshavsky, R. and Eremeyev, A.P. (2006), “Realization of decision search methods on the basis of analogies and precedents in decision support systems”, Vestnik MEI, no. 2, pp. 77-87.