E.M. Farhadzadeh, Dr Sc. (Eng.), A.Z. Muradaliyev, Dr Sc. (Eng.), Y.Z. Farzaliyev, Cand. Sc. (Eng.), T.K. Rafiyeva., Cand. Sc. (Eng.), S.A. Abdullayeva, post-graduate student,
Azerbaidzhan Research and Design Institute of Energy Engineering
Èlektron. model. 2018, 40(1):81-92
The automated system of the analysis and synthesis of TEI of power units of HPS developed by the authors is quick and faultless. The possibility of “manual” synthesis of TEI is practically excluded since it is connected with a high risk of wrong decisions. Along with information support the system provides also methodical support of personnel in the form of recommendations about the increase of work efficiency of both separate power units, and HPS in general. Objectivity of these recommendations is undoubted within the framework of the basic data.
efficiency, steam-turbine plants, heat power station, power units, knots, the analysis, synthesis, standards of aging, information and methodical support, the automated system.
1. Rules of technical operation of power plants and networks of the Russian Federation (2003), Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, Russia.
2. Fursova, T.N. (2012), “Automation of definition and analysis of technical and economic indicators of power units”, Mashinobuduvannya, no. 9, pp. 233-244.
3. RD 34.09.454. (2017), Standard algorithm of calculation of technical and economic indicators of the 300, 500, 800 and 1200 MW condensation power units, VTN, p. 276.
4. Duel, M.A., Kanyuk, G.I. and Fursova, T.N. (2013), “Automation of definition of power characteristics of power units”, Energosberezhenie, energetika, energoaudit, no. 2, pp. 13-19.
5. Lisyanskiy, A.S. and Nazarov, V.V. (2000), “Steam turbine construction of LMZ in modern conditions”, Elektricheskie stantsii, no. 12, pp. 69-72.
6. Farhadzadeh, E.M., Farzaliyev, Y.Z. and Muradaliyev, A.Z. (2015), “Method and algorithm of ranging of boiler installations of block power plants by criterion of reliability and profitability of work”, Teploenergetika, no. 10, pp. 22-29.
7. Farhadzadeh, E.M., Farzaliyev, Y.Z., Muradaliyev, A.Z. and Rafiyeva, T.K. (2015), “Increase of reliability and profitability of boiler installations of block power plants”, Collected articles: Methodicheskie voprosy issledovaniya nadyozhnosti bolshikh system energetiki, Iss. 66, Urgent problems of reliability of power systems, Resp. editors N.I. Voropay, M.A. Korotkevich, A.A. Mikhalevich, BNTU, Minsk, Belarus.
8. Farhadzadeh, E.M., Farzaliyev, Y.Z., Muradaliyev, A.Z. and Rafiyeva, T.K. (2017), “The comparative analysis of methods of calculation of the integrated indicators characterizing overall performance of objects of EES”, Elektronnoe modelirovanie, Vol. 39, no. 2, pp. 75-89.
9. Farhadzadeh, E.M., Muradaliyev, A.Z., Rafiyeva, T.K. and Abdullayeva, S.A. (2017), “Method of algorithm of calculation of indicators of reliability for multidimensional data”, Energetika, no. 1, pp. 16-23.