Èlektron. model. 2023, 45(1):27-40
The processes of ray energy transfer using hyperbolic formations and the accompanying effects are considered. A new concept of the optical system of a solar energy concentrator and varieties within its framework are proposed, aberrations that occur in such systems and the possibility of transmitting ray energy using a hyperboloid system consisting of surfaces of the second and higher order are considered. The possibility of creating the effect of self-focusing in mirror optical systems is considered.
laser, self-focusing effect, collimation, hyperboloid, asteroid escaping, explosion, implosion, magnetar, aplanats
- Chernozоmov E.S. (2022), Cobaltic hyperboloid. Models of energy reflection in the region of normal incidence angles // Electron. modeling, Vol. 44, no. 3, pp. 31-41.
- Slyusarev G.G. (1944), O vozmozhnom i nevozmozhnom v optike [On the possible and impossible in optics], Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR.
- Chernozоmov, E.S. (2018), Patent for invention 120802, Ukraine, IPC (2020.01) F24S 10/00, G02B 6/00, F24S 20/20 (2018.01), F24S 23/00 “Device for concentration and transmission of solar radiation”, 06907; application date June 20, 2018; publication date February 10, 2020; Bulletin no. 3.
- Chernozоmov, E.S. (2021), Patent for utility model 149777, Ukraine, IPC (2021.01) F24S 10/00, F24S 20/00, F24S 23/00, G02B 6/00 “Concentrator-collimator of solar radiation based on hyperboloid”, 04520; application date August 04, 2021; publication date December 01, 2021; Bulletin no. 48.
- Mikhelson N.N. (1995), Optica astronomicheskih telescopov i metody ih rschiota [Optics of astronomical telescopes and methods of its calculation], Fizmatlit, Moscow, Russia.
- Kozelkov A.S. (2014), "Effects accompanying the entry of an asteroid into the aquatic environment", Federal State Unitary Enterprise RFNC-VNIIEF. Proceedings of NSTU im. R.E. Alekseeva, Vol 3, no. 105, pp. 48-77.
- Nicholson U, Bray VJ, Gulick SPS and Aduomahor B. The Nadir Crater offshore West Africa: A candidate Cretaceous-Paleogene impact structure. / Sci Adv. 2022, 8(33)
- Atomic project of the USSR: documents and materials: in 3 volumes / Ed. ed. L.D. Ryabeva. 1998-2010. Vol. 3. Hydrogen bomb, 1945 - 1956. Book. 2 / State. atom corporation. Energy "Rosatom"; comp.: G.A. Goncharov (responsible comp.), P.P. Maksimenko. 2009, 596 p.
- Butikov E.I. and Kondratiev A.S. (2004), PHYSICS: Proc. allowance: In 3 books. Book 2. Electrodynamics. Optics, Fizmatlit, Moscow, Russia.
- Landau L.D. (1932), O teorii zviozd [On the theory of stars] Phys. Zs., Sowjet,
- Kuzmichev, V.E. (1989), Zakony i formuly fiziki [Laws and formulas of physics], Naukova dumka, Kiev, USSR.
- Smogorzhevsky A.S. and Stolova E.S. (1961), Spravochnik po teorii ploskih krivyh tretyogo poryadka [Handbook on the theory of plane curves of the third order], State publishing house of physical and mathematical literature, Moscow, Russia.
- Terebizh V.Yu. (2005), Sovremennye opticheskie telescopy [Modern optical telescopes], Fizmatlit, Moscow, Russia.