I.A. Pilkevych, O.S. Boychenko, V.V. Loboda, R.I. Gladich
The regulatory documents regulating issues of information protection in information and telecommunication systems have been analyzed. The purpose of scientific research is to assess the level knowledge of users the information and telecommunication system based on the results of their test tasks. To achieve it, methods modern test theory were applied and initial data were determined. It is proposed for assessment level knowledge of users information-telecommunication system using scale of test results. The limits the test results scale are defined, which depend on the number of qualitative measures level knowledge assessment. The mathematical dependence test complexity on the number of tasks different level complexity is shown. A mathematical model for assessing the level knowledge of users information and telecommunication system has been developed, which takes into account the quality of response to tasks different levels complexity. The adequacy of the developed mathematical model for three users was checked, according to the results test, it was established that a qualitative response to tasks of the highest level complexity provides a large quantitative assessment of the level knowledge. An example of determining the limits the test results scale for three qualitative indicators of the knowledge level users the information and telecommunication system is given.
internal intruder, model of intruder, information protection, mathematical model.
- Order of the Department of Special Telecommunication Systems and Information Protection Security Services of Ukraine №. 22 dated April 28, 1999, “General provisions to protect information in computer systems from unauthorized access”, ND TZI 1.1-002-99, available at: http://dsszzi.gov.ua/dsszzi/doccatalog/document?id=106340, (accessed: May 12, 2020).
- Order of the Department of Special Telecommunication Systems and Information Protection of the Security Service of Ukraine № 125 dated November 08, 2005, “Procedure for work on the creation of an integrated information protection system in the information and telecommunications system”, LP TSO 3.7-003-05, available at: http://www.dsszzi.gov.ua/ control/uk/publish/article?art_id=46074, (accessed: May 12, 2020).
- Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 373 dated March 29, 2020, “On approval of the Rules for Ensuring the Protection of Information in Information, Telecommunication and Information-Telecommunication Systems”, available at: http:// www.zakon.rada.gov.ua/ laws/show/373-2006 -% DO, (accessed: May 12, 2020).
- Order of the Department of Special Telecommunication Systems and Information Protection of the Security Service of Ukraine № 53 dated December 04, 2000, “Standard provision on the information protection service in an automated system", LP TSO 1.4-001-2000, available at: http://www.tzi.com.ua/downloads/1.4-001-2000.pdf, (accessed: May 12, 2020).
- Panchenko, V.A. (2018), “Mechanism against insiders in the personnel security system”, Naukovyy visnyk Lʹvivsʹkoho derzhavnoho universytetu vnutrishnikh sprav, Vol. 1, pp. 219-
- Boychenko, A.S., Gumenyuk, I.V. and Gladich, R.I. (2019), “Mathematical model for assessing the risk of unauthorized access to information by users of the information and telecommunications system”, Problemy stvorennya, vyprobuvannya, zastosuvannya ta ekspluatatsiyi skladnykh informatsiynykh system, Vol. 16, pp. 124-135.
- Boychenko, A.S. and Zyubina, R.V. (2019), “Method of calculating the probability of implementing restricted access information threats from an internal violator”, Bezpeka informatsiynykh system ta tekhnolohiy, Vol. 1, № 1, pp. 19-26.
- Komarov, M.Yu., Oniskova, A.V. and Gonchar, S.F. (2018), “Analysis of the study of the model of an information security violator for a secure Internet access node”, Vcheni zapysky TNU im. V.I. Vernadsʹkoho. Seriya: tekhnichni nauky, Vol. 29, № 68, pp. 138-
- Lisova, T.V. (2012), Models and methods of modern test theory, Vydavetsʹ PP Lysenko M.M., Nizhyn, Ukraine.
- Fedoruk, P.I. (2007), “Adaptive tests: statistical methods for analyzing the results of test knowledge control”, Matematychni mashyny i systemy 3, № 4, pp. 122-138.
- Rasch, G. (1980), Probabilistic Models for Some Intelligence and Attainment Tests, The University of Chicago Press, Chicago, US.
- Pogrebnyuk, I.M. and Tomashevsky, V.M. (2013), “Modeling of adaptive learning scenarios using Petri networks”, Visnyk NTUU «KPI» Informatyka, upravlinnya ta obchyslyuvalʹna tekhnika, 55, pp. 38-45.
- Ivokhin, E.V. and Makhno, M.F. (2015), “Development of adaptive testing and automatic assessment of knowledge”, Visnyk Kyyivsʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu im. Tarasa Shevchenka. Seriya fizyko-matematychni nauky, 1, pp. 130-133.
- Paseka, M.S. (2015), “Processing data of adaptive training and testing of students of a higher educational institution”, Naukovyy visnyk NLTU Ukrayiny, Vol. 25, № 4, pp. 400-407.
- Fetisov, V.S. and Chernysheva, E.A. (2011), “Software tools for substantiating the quality of test tasks”, Naukovi zapysky NDU im. M. Hoholya. Psykholoho-pedahohichni nauky, Vol. 10, pp. 106-110.
- Sokolov, A.Yu. and Molchanova, A.G. (2011), “Methods of evaluating test results in automated training systems”, Radioelektronni i komp'yuterni systemy, 1, № 49, pp. 117-123.
- Rakov, S.A., Mazorchuk, N.S. and Bondarenko, E.A. (2013), “Algorithm for adjusting test scores based on the analysis of the complexity of tasks”, Informatsiyni tekhnolohiyi v osviti, Vol. 16, pp. 49-56.
- Shumeyko, A.O., Iskandarova-Malaya, A.O. and Limar, N.M. (2018), “On calculating the complexity of tasks”, Matematychne modelyuvannya, Vol. 2, № 39, pp. 58-65.
- Alekseev, O.M., Konovalova, N.A., Lozovaya, K.A. and Trofimenko, P.E. (2015), “The significance and complexity of test tasks in assessing the activities of university teachers”, Visnyk KNUTD, Seriya Tekhnichni nauky, 2, № 84, pp. 240–246.
- Melnik, A.M., Pasechnik, R.M. and Shevchuk, R.P. (2011), “Information technology for automatic generation of test tasks with controlled complexity”, Systemy obrobky informatsiyi, Vol. 3, № 93, pp. 57-61.