I.A. Pilkevich, O.S. Boychenko, I.V. Humeniuk
Èlektron. model. 2019, 41(5):71-84
The method of clustering the wireless information and communication network (ICN) to reduceThe method of clustering the wireless information and communication network (ICN) to reducethe time of information transfer with minimal energy consumption is proposed. The method is developedon the basis of known clustering algorithms, particularly algorithm geospatial placementof nodes in the network. The method includes the following steps: determining the set of clustercontrollers, the distribution of the ICN for many clusters and electing as cluster controller the devicethat has the lowest value of the objective function and the self-organization of the ICN. It isshown that the proposed method will allow to increase life time of network and reduce energycosts for the transfer of information between devices of a cluster area. Themethod to select the clustercontroller takes into account not only the energy characteristics and the location of devices, but alsothe bandwidth of the communication channel, which can provide appropriate device.
wireless network, energy efficient clustering, multicriteria clustering, network reconfiguration,wireless network, energy efficient clustering, multicriteria clustering, network reconfiguration,partial criteria.
2. Chawla, M., Singhai, J., Rana, J.L. (2010), “Clustering in mobile ad-hoc networks: a review”, International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 293-301.
3. Sova, O.YA., Lukina, K.V., Oleksenko, V.P. and Shapoval, O.M. (2017), “Analysis of clustering methods for determining the coordinator node in MANET mobile radio networks”, Zbirnyk naukovykh prats' Viys'kovoho instytutu telekomunikatsiy ta informatyzatsiyi, no. 4, pp. 121-128.
4. Alinci, M., Spaho, E., Lala, A. and Kolici, V. (2015), “Clustering Algorithms in MANETs: A review”, the Proceeding of 9th International Conference Complex Intell. Softw. Intensive Syst. (CISIS), 2015, ðp. 330-335.
5. Putrenko, V.V., Krasovs'ka, I.H. (2015), “Clustering of geospatial data in intellectual analysis”, Radioelektronni i komp'yuterni systemy, no. 3, pp. 45-52.
6. Boychenko, O.S., Artyushyn, L.M. (2017), “Method of energy efficient clustering of information and communication network of the automated military control system”, Suchasni informatsiyni tekhnolohiyi u sferi bezpeky ta oborony, no. 3, pp. 26-32.
7. Walia, P. and Mehta, A. (2015), “Energy efficient geographic adaptive fidelity in wireless sensor networks”, IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering, Vol. 17, Iss. 5, pp. 46-55, DOI:10.9790/0661-17514655.
8. Boychenko, O.S., Pozdnyakov, P.V. (2018), “Method of multicriteria clustering of wireless information and communication network”, Systemy obrobky informatsiyi, no. 1, pp. 80-86, DOI: 10.30748/soi.2018.152.12.
9. Hussain, K., Abdul, H.A., Saleem, I., Khalid, M.A. and Faraz, A. (2013), “Efficient cluster head selection algorithm for MANET”, Journal of Computer Networks and Communications, Vol. 2013, pp. 1-7, DOI: 10.1155/2013/723913.
10. Abbas, K., Abbas, A., Faraneh, Z. and S.A.R. Al-Haddad. (2014), “A novel clustering algorithm for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks based on determination of virtual links weighted to increase network stability”, The Scientific World Journal, Vol. 2014, pp. 1-11, DOI: 10.1155/2014/432952.
11. Bednarczyk, W. and Gajewski, P. (2013), “An enhanced algorithm for MANET clustering based on weighted parameters”, Universal Journal of Communications and Network, no. 1, pp. 88-94, DOI: 10.13189/ujcn.2013.010302.
12. Voronin, O.N. (2007), “Method of multicriteria assessment and optimization of hierarchical systems”, Kibernetyka ta systemnyy analiz, no. 3, pp. 84-92.
13. Voronin, O.M. (2009), Nonlinear scheme of compromises in multicriteria problems of estimation and optimization, Kibernetyka ta systemnyy analiz, no. 4, pp. 106-114.
14. Voronin, A.N. (2010), “Multi-criteria allocation of limited resources”, Problemy upravlinnya ta informatyky, no. 4, pp. 143-150.
15. Hryshchuk, R.V., Danyk, YU. H. (2016), Osnovy kibernetychnoyi bezpeky [Fundamentals of cyber security], Zhytomyr: ZHNAEU.
16. ”Getac Products Homepage”, available at: https://www.getac.com/ru/products (accessed September 4, 2019).
17. ”All Panasonic Products”, available at: https://www.panasonic.com/ru/consumer/all-products. html (accessed September 4, 2019).