Èlektron. model. 2022, 44(2):15-25
The unit parameters growth of centrifugal machines requires solving the problems of effective media sealing. In addition to sealing itself, sealing systems affect the vibration safety of equipment. In order to harmonize the sealing functions and increase the dynamic stiffness of the centrifugal machines rotors, an algorithm and methods for modeling complex sealing systems have been developed. Examples of modeling of rotary machines complex sealing systems with high parameters are given. It is indicated that the development of complex sealing systems should be based on the configuration of composite seals in order to achieve harmonization between sealing and vibration reliability.
sealing, sealing system, modeling technique, construction algorithm.
- Martsinkovsky, V.A. (2002), “Hermomechanics and its place among the technical sciences”, Trudy 10-y Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii “Germetichnost, vibronadezhnost i ekologicheskaya bezopasnost nasosnogo i kompressornogo oborudovaniya” [Proceedings of the 10th International Scientific and Technical. conference "Tightness, vibration reliability and environmental safety of pumping and compressor equipment"], Sumy, Ukraine, Volume 1, pp. 7-10.
- Martsinkovsky, V.A. and Shevchenko, S.S. (2018), Nasosy atomnykh elektrostantsiy: raschet, konstruirovaniye, ekspluatatsiya [Pumps of nuclear power plants: calculation, design, operation: monograph], Universitetskaya kniga, Sumy, Ukraine.
- Golubeva, A.I. and Kondakova, L.A. (1994), Uplotneniya i uplotnitelnaya tekhnika [Seals and sealing technology: reference book], Mashinostroenie, Moscow, Russia.
- Shevchenko, S.S. and Gaft, Ya.Z. (2020), Salnikovyye uplotneniya dinamicheskikh nasosov [Stuffing box seals of dynamic pumps: monograph], Universitetskaya kniga, Sumy, Ukraine.
- Melnik, V.A. (2008), Tortsovyye uplotneniya valov. Spravochnik [Shaft seals. Directory], Mashinostroenie, Moscow, Russia.
- Krevsun, E.P. (1998), Tortsovyye germetizatory vrashchayushchikhsya valov [End seals for rotating shafts], Arti-Fex, Minsk, Belarus.
- Shevchenko, S.S. (2021), “Mathematical modeling of centrifugal machines rotors seals for the purpose of assessing their influence on dynamic characteristics”, Mathematical Modeling and Computing, 8, no. 3, pp. 422-431
- Martsinkovsky, V.A. (2005), Shchelevyye uplotneniya: teoriya i praktika [Gap seals: theory and practice], SumGU, Sumy, Ukraine.
- Martsinkovsky, V.A. (2012), Dinamika rotorov tsentrobezhnykh mashin [Dynamics of rotors of centrifugal machines: monograph], SumGU, Sumy, Ukraine.
- Falaleev, S.V. and Chegodaev,E. (1998), Tortsovyye beskontaktnyye uplotneniya dvigateley letatelnykh apparatov [Mechanical non-contact seals of aircraft engines], Izdatelstvo MAI, Moscow, Russia.
- Gromyko, B.M., Kolpakov A.V., Martsinkovsky V.A., et al. (2000), “Experience in designing and testing results of impulse mechanical seals for liquid-propellant rocket engines operating in cryogenic media”, Trudy NPO Energomash im. akad. V.P. Glushko (GDL-OKB), 18, pp. 279-293.
- Martsynkovskyy, V., Gaft, Y., Gromyko, В. and Chernov, O. (2000), “Development and application of double pulse gas-liquid seals”, Proc. of 16th International Conference on Fluid Sealing, Brugge, Belgium, pp. 255–260.