S.Ye. Saukh, O.M. Dzhyhun
The analysis of various strategies of development of generating capacities which use RES is carried out. It is shown that the forecast indicators of electricity production from RES and the installed capacity of the respective generating units are system-wide and do not reflect the peculiarities of their regional development. It is noted that the regional development of capacities that use RES leads to the formation of "smart" networks, i.e. such participants in the electricity market that are able to form their own schedules of production and consumption of electricity in the power system. To reflect the peculiarities of the functioning of "smart" networks in the UES of Ukraine, the problem of modeling the regional distribution of system-wide volumes of electricity production from RES, in particular, generating equipment for wind farms and SES, is formulated and solved. The problem takes into account regional differences in the efficiency of generating equipment of wind farms and wind farms, the pace of socio-economic development of regions, the maximum achievable values of electricity production and wind farms in regional energy systems of Ukraine, as well as the already established capacity and electricity production. SES in these regional energy systems in the base year. The results of modeling the regional distribution of total electricity production of wind farms and wind farms for the long term in two possible scenarios are presented.
renewable energy sources, modeling, regional development.
- Law of Ukraine "On the electricity market" of 13.04.2017 № 2019-VIII, available at: http://search.ligazakon.ua/l_doc2.nsf/link1/T190330.html.
- Ukraine's energy strategy for the period up to 2035 "Security, energy efficiency, competitiveness". By order of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine of August 18, 2017, № 605-р, available at: https://mepr.gov.ua/files/images/news_2020/21012020.
- Ukraine's transition to renewable energy by 2050. Report on the results of modeling the baseline and alternative scenarios for the development of the energy sector, available at: https://ua.boell.org/sites/default/files/perehid_ukraini_na_vidnovlyuvanu_energetiku_ do_ 2050_roku.pdf.
- REMAP—2030 (2015), Prospects for the development of renewable energy in Ukraine until 2030, Kyiv, Ukraine, available at: https://saee.gov.ua/sites/default/files/UKR% 20IRENA%20REMAP%20_%202015.pdf.
- Guidelines for the development of alternative energy in Ukraine until 2030, available at: https://razumkov.org.ua/statti/oriientyry-rozvytku-alternatyvnoi-energetyky-ukrainy-do- 2030r.
- Long-term energy modeling and forecasting in Ukraine: scenarios for the action plan for the implementation of the Energy Strategy of Ukraine for the period up to 2035. Final Kyiv-Copenhagen, 2019, available at: https://ens.dk/sites/ens.dk/files/Globalcooperation/longterm_energy_modelling_and_forecasting_in_ukraine_ukrainian.p.
- Analytical review of the updated nationally determined contribution of Ukraine to the Paris Agreement, available at: https://mepr.gov.ua/files/docs/klimatychna_polityka.
- The concept of "green" energy transition of Ukraine until 2050, available at: https://mepr. gov.ua/news/ 34424.html.
- Company Wärtsilä. 100% renewable energy in Ukraine is possible. Results of new modeling, available at: https://ecoaction.org.ua/100vde-mozhlyvo.html.
- Analysis of energy strategies of the EU and the world and the role of renewable energy sources in them, available at: https://uabio.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/uabio-position-paper-13-ua.pdf.
- Atlas enerhetychnoho potentsialu vidnovlyuvanykh dzherel enerhiyi Ukrayiny [Atlas of energy potential of renewable energy sources of Ukraine] (2020), Institute of Renewable Energy of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine.
- Informatsiya pro obyekty alternatyvnoyi enerhetyky, yakym vstanovleno "zelenyy" taryf [Information on alternative energy facilities with a "green" tariff] (2021), National Commission for State Regulation of Energy and Utilities, available at: http://www.nerc.gov.ua/data/filearch/elektro/energo_pidpryemstva/stat_info_zelenyi_taryf/2018/stat_zelenyi-taryf.12-2018.pdf.