Èlektron. model. 2022, 44(2):107-117
Any production process consists of separate but interconnected by a certain sequence of elements: backlog, workplace, workplace operation, workflow. Using these elements, their parameters and establishing connections between them, it is possible to design models of processes of varying complexity. It is most convenient to replace each element graphically and use a block diagram when creating a simulation model. The article considers the issues of methodology for preparation of production system objects models for carrying out simulation modeling. The peculiarities of the engineering approach to construction of simulation models of preparing production section are noted. Attention is paid to software products which are used for simulation of machine-building enterprises.
simulation modeling, production process, simulation modeling systems, model.
- Korzachenko, O.V. (2015), “Business process modeling of enterprises: methodologies, approaches and methods”, Scientific Bulletin of Kherson State University, Vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 171-
- Bratushka, S.M. (2009), “Simulation modeling as a tool for research of complex economic systems “, Bulletin of the Ukrainian Academy of Banking, Vol. 2, no. 27, pp. 113-118.
- Wenzel, S., Stolipin, J., Rehof, and Winkels, J. (2019), “Trends in Automatic Composition of Structures for Simulation Models in Production and Logistics”, Winter Simulation Conference (WSC), pp. 2190-2200.
- Kong, F.S., Kong, X.D., Wu, H.Y. et al (2020), “Simulation Modeling of Production System Considering Human Behavior”, IEEE International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), 123–127.
- Pawlewski, P. (2018), “Using PFEP For Simulation Modeling of Production Systems”, Procedia Manufacturing, Vol. 17, pp. 811-818, available at:
- Nesterenko, A.O. and Visloukh, S.P. (2017), “Optimization of instrument-making production processes by imitation modeling”, Proceedings of the VII International scientific-practical conference, pp. 143-158.
- Sujova, E., Vyslouzilova, D., Cierna, H. and Bambura, R. (2020), “Simulation Models of Production Plants as a Tool for Implementation of the Digital Twin Concept into Production”, Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 527-
- Wache, H. and Dinter, B. (2020), “The Digital Twin - Birth of an Integrated System in the Digital Age”, Proceedings of the 53rd Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, pp. 5452-
- Stobrawa, S., Münch, G.V., Denkena, B. and Dittrich, M.A. (2022), DigiTwin: An Approach for Production Process Optimization in a Built Environment. Springer Series in Advanced Manufacturing. Springer, Cham, Switzerland.
- Palchevskyi, B., Krestyanpol, O. and Krestyanpol, L. (2020), “The use of Anylogic system for modelling a flexible automated packing system in training engineering students”, Information technologies and learning tools, Vol. 75, no. 1, 225-236.
- Palchevskyi, B. and Krestyanpol, L. (2020), “Strategy of Construction of Intellectual Production Systems”, IEEE Third International Conference on Data Stream Mining & Processing (DSMP), pp. 362-
- Palchevskyi, B. and Krestyanpol, L. (2020), “Data Stream Mining & Processing (DSMP)”, Communications in Computer and Information Science, Vol. 1158, pp. 423-444.