Èlektron. model. 2020, 42(1):25-32
The process of heating a one-dimensional rod by a movable heat source described by the parabolic equation with the right part is considered. The problem of identification of the trajectory of the mobile source for a given temperature regime at a given point of the rod is posed. This problem belongs to the class of inverse problems associated with the recovery of the right parts of partial differential equations. A discrete analogue of the problem is constructed using the usual finite-difference approximations in time and space. For the solution of the received difference problem the special representation allowing to split problems on three mutually independent difference problems of the second order is offered. The result is a quadratic equation for determining the position of the moving source for each discrete value of the time variable.
mobile source, the law of motion of the source, the source function, inverse problem, difference problem.
- John, F.R. (1997), Promyshlennyye primeneniya lazerov [Industrial Applications of Lasers. Elsevier Science], Mir.
- Butkovsky, A.G. and Pustylnikov, L.M. (1980), Teoriya podvizhnogo upravleniya sistemami s raspredelennymi parametrami [The theory of mobile control systems with distributed parameters], Nauka, Moscow, Russia.
- Kubyshkin, V.A. and Finyagina, V.I. (2005), Podvizhnoye upravleniye v sistemakh s raspredelennymi parametrami [Mobile Control in the Systems with the Distributed Parameters], SINTEG, Moscow, Russia.
- Kubyshkin, V. A. (2011), “Mobile control of vibrations in systems with distributed parameters”, Automation and Remote Control, Vol. 72, no. 10, pp. 2112-2122.
- Teymurov, A. (2013), “On a problem of optimal control of mobile sources”, Automation and Remote Control, Vol. 74, no. 7, pp.1082-1096.
- Bardybakhin, A. I. (1997), “Local Optimal Heating of a Semi-Infinite Bar by a Mobile Point Heat Source”, Automation Remote Control, Vol. 58, no. 6, pp. 905-917.
- Samarskii, A.A. and Vabishchevich P.N. (2007), Numerical Methods for Solving Inverse Problems of Mathematical Physics. Walter de Gruyter.
- Borukhov, V.T. and Zayats, G.M. (2015), “Identification of a time-dependent source term in nonlinear hyperbolic or parabolic heat equation”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, Vol. 91, pp. 1106-1113.
- Vabishchevich, P.N. and Vasil’ev, V.I. (2016), “Computational algorithms for solving the coefficient inverse problem for parabolic equations”, Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering, no. 1, pp. 42-59.
- Gamzaev, Kh.M. (2017), “Numerical Solution of Combined Inverse Problem for Genera-lized Burgers Equation”, Journal of Mathematical Sciences, Vol. 221, no. 6, pp. 833-839.