S.S. Shevchenko, M.S. Shevchenko
Èlektron. model. 2020, 42(3):99-109
Standard designs of contact seals are very sensitive to changes in operating parameters, which usually results in increased wear or leakage. The use of automatic control systems to ensure optimal operating conditions of seals is proposed. Static characteristics of self-adjusting seals, friction power losses in contact and the thermal calculations are given.
сontact seal, model, automatic regulation, static characteristic.
- Martsinkovski, V., Gaft, J. and Gawlinsky, M. (1998), Contemporary Tendencies of Gland Packing Improvement, VHI-th International Conference "Seals and Sealing Technology in Machines and Devices", Wroclaw, Polanica Zdroj, pp. 151-165.
- Gaft, J. (2004), “A choice of the seal for the shaft of the pump”, the Proceeding of Pump users International Forum, 29–30 September, Karlsruhe, 2004.
- Gaft, J.Z., Zahorulko, A., Martsynkovskyy, V.A. and Shevchenko, S.S. (2000), “Face packing seals: new opportunities for pump rotor hermetic sealing”, the Proceeding of the 16th International Conference on Fluid Sealing (18–20 September, 2000), Brugge, Belgium, 2000, pp. 335-349.
- Zahorulko, A. (2010), “Solution of problem concerning elastohydrodynamic lubrication for friction pair of face packing seal”, Proceeding of the XIII Int. Conference in Sealing Technolgy, Stuttgart, 2010, pp. 317-326.
- Shevchenko, S.S. (1991), “Mechanical seal”, Vol. 6, p. 1712717.
- Shevchenko, S.S., Martsinkovsky, V.A. and Berezhnoy, I.S. (1988), “A method for automatically controlling the friction mode of a rotating shaft seal and a device for its implementation”, Vol. 28, p. 1413340.
- Zagorulko, A.V. and Gudkov, S.N. (2006), Issledovaniye vliyaniya gidrodinamicheskoy razgruzki pary treniya na rabochiye kharakteristiki tortsovogo sal'nikovogo uplotneniya. Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-tekhnicheskaya konf. «Sovershenstvovaniye turboustanovok metodami matematicheskogo i fizicheskogo modelirovaniya» [Investigation of the effect of hydrodynamic unloading of a friction pair on the performance of a mechanical seal. International Scientific and Technical Conf. “Improvement of turbine installations by methods of mathematical and physical modeling”], IPMash NASU, Kharkov, Ukraine.
- Borisenko, A.A. and Kulik, I.A. (2010), Binomial'noye kodirovaniye [Binomial coding], Izd-vo SumGU, Sumy, Ukraine.