U.G. Kutsan, O.V. Godun, V.N. Kyrianchuk
Èlektron. model. 2019, 41(3):81-92
The IAEA MESSAGE code’s database of technical and economic parameters for the comparativeThe IAEA MESSAGE code’s database of technical and economic parameters for the comparativeestimation of Ukrainian nuclear fuel cycles has been formed. Calculated models of UkrainianNFC scenario with accumulation and processing SNF are developed. The application of sensitivity analysis for comparative estimation of the NFC is substantiated. The influence of the pricesvity analysis for comparative estimation of the NFC is substantiated. The influence of the pricesof NFC components on cost of the electric power produced is determined.
IAEA, MESSAGE, sensitivity analysis, NFC, economy.
2. Council Directives EU (2011), available at: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/LexUriServ.do?uri=OJ:L:2011:199:0048:0056:EN:PDF (accessed May 21, 2019).
3. (2012), Zakon Ukrayiny ¹ 4384-VI «Pro povodzhennya z vidpratsyovanym yadernym palyvom shchodo rozmishchennya, proektuvannya ta budivnytstva tsentralizovanoho skhovyshcha vidpratsyovanoho yadernoho palyva reaktoriv typu VVER vitchyznyanykh atomnykh elektrostantsiy» [Law of Ukraine¹4384-VI “About spent fuel management with location, design and construction of Centralize Spent Nuclear Fuel Storage for national NPP with VVER”], Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Rady Ukrayiny, no. 40.
4. (2014), “INPRO methodology for sustainability assessment of nuclear energy systems: economics”, IAEA Nuclear Energy Series, no. NP-T-4.4, available at: https://www-pub.
iaea.org/MTCD/Publications/PDF/Pub1653_web.pdf (accessed May 21, 2019).
5. (2013), “Framework for Assessing Dynamic Nuclear Energy Systems for Sustainability: Final Report of the INPRO Collaborative Project GAINS”, IAEA Nuclear Energy Series, no. NP-T-1.14, available at: https://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/Publications/PDF/Pub1598_web.pdf (accessed May 21, 2019).
6. Ko, W.I., Youn S.R. and Gao, R.X. (2015), ”Nuclear fuel cycle cost estimation and sensitivity analysis of unit costs on the basis of an equilibrium model”, Nuclear Engineering and Technology, Vol. 47, Iss. 3, pp. 306-314.
7. (2016), “The Effects of the Uncertainty of Input Parameters on Nuclear Fuel Cycle Scenario”, NEA/NSC/R, available at: https://www.oecd-nea.org/science/docs/2016/ nsc-r2016-4.pdf. (accessed May 21, 2019).
8. (2015), “Modelling Nuclear Energy Systems with MESSAGE: A User’s Guide”, IAEA. NES, no. NG-T-5.2, available at: https://www-pub.iaea.org/MTCD/Publications/PDF/Pub1718_web.pdf(accessed May 21, 2019).
9. (2009), “Economic Analysis Working Group. AFCI Economic Tools, Algorithms, and Methodology”, INL/EXT-07-13293, available at: https://thebulletin.org/third-party/nuclearfuel-cost-calculator/assets/Shropshire_2009_Methods.pdf (accessed May 21, 2019).
Full text: PDF