V.O. Gurieiev, Y.М. Lysenko
The article discusses the theoretical issues of constructing a topological method for assessing the sensitivity to identifying сybersecurity in electrical networks of power systems, the way of modeling the operation modes of individual (selected) subsystems that arise during the operations. The main stages of building an algorithm for modeling the topology of electrical networks and systems are described, methods for generating information models of power supply systems and visualizing simulation results for conditions of occurrence of cybersecurity are proposed and implemented, ways to use the proposed approach to creating a сybersecurity system for electrical networks of power systems and building scenarios for their elimination using the outlined training remote full-scale simulator are marked.
cybersecurity from regimes, modeling cybersecurity, operational switching. scenarios of anti-cybersecurity training.
- Project “Understanding Cybercrime: A Guide for Developing Countries” (2009), available at: http://www.itu.int/dms_pub/itu-d/oth/01/0B/D010B0000073301PDFR.pdf (accessed February 15, 2021).
- Kobec, B.B. and Volkova, I.O. (2010), Innovatsionnoye razvitiye elektroenergetiki na baze kontseptsii Smart Grid [Innovative development of the electric power industry based on the concept Smart Grid], IAC Energiya, Moscow, Russia.
- Voropai, N.I. (2011), Snizheniye riskov kaskadnykh avariy v elektroenergeticheskikh sistemakh [Reducing the risks of cascade accidents in power systems], SO RAN, Novosibirsk, Russia.
- Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (2016), Cyber-Attack Against Ukrainian Critical Infrastructure, available at: https://ics-cert.us-cert.gov/alerts/IR-ALERT-H-16-056-01 (accessed February 15 2021).
- Inside the Cunning. Unprecedented Hack of Ukraine's Power Grid (2016), available at: https://www.wired.com/2016/03/inside-cunning-unprecedented-hack-ukraines-power-grid/ (accessed February 15 2021).
- Avetisyan, E.V., Gurieiev, V.O. and Sanginova, O.V. (2016), “Development and application of virtual hierarchical structures for modeling regimes, training and coaching of UES personnel in Ukraine”, Visnyk vinnytskoho politekhnichnoho instytutu, Vol. 1, no. 124, pp. 101-107.
- Gurieiev, V.A. and Sanginova, O.V. (2017), “Construction of a remote training simulator for training energy industry personnel”, Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Instytutu elektrodynamiky NAN Ukrayiny, Vol. 48, pp. 52-58
- Chahko, A.G. (1986), Podgotovka operatorov energoblokov: Algoritmicheskiy podkhod [Power Unit Operator Training: An Algorithmic Approach], Energoatomizdat, Moscow, Russia.
- Dozortcev, V.M., Agafonov, D.V., Nazin, V.A. and others (2015), “Computer training of operators: enduring relevance, new opportunities, human factor”, Avtomatizatciya v promichlennosti, Vol. 7, pp. 8-20.
- Kluge, A., Sauer, J., Schüler, K. and Burkolter, D. (2009), “Designing training for process control simulators: a review of empirical ﬁndings and current practices”, Theoretical issues in ergonomics science, Vol. 10, no. 6, рp. 489-509.
- Krum, L.A. (1957), Uravneniya statsionarnogo rezhima elektriche skikh sistem s uchetom staticheskikh kharakteristik nagruzki i generatorov i avtomaticheskogo regulirovaniya chastoty, napryazheniya i moshchnosti [Equations of stationary mode of electrical systems taking into account the static characteristics of the load and generators and automatic control of frequency, voltage and power], Izdatelstvo Tallinskogo politekhnicheskogo instituta, Tallinn, Estonia.
- Fazilov, X.F., Udovichenko, V.B. and Kramer, Y.M. (1976), Voprosy rascheta ustanovivshikhsya rezhimov s uchetom izmeneniya chastoty. Issledovaniye resheniya na TSVM uravneniy ustanovivshegosya rezhima elektricheskikh sistem [Issues of calculating steady-state modes taking into account the change in frequency. Investigation of the solution of the equations of the steady-state mode of electrical systems on a digital computer], NIIE, Erevan, Armenia.
- Kalyzhniy, A.X. (1976), “Calculation of modes and static stability of electric power systems taking into account frequency changes”, Elektrichestvo, Vol. 8, pp. 8-13.
- Galkina, N.V., Ilina, V.P. and Kotorovoch, A.M. (1976), “Method and algorithm for determining the limiting static stability of post-emergency modes taking into account the change in frequency”, Trudi LPI “Elektroenergetika”, Vol. 350.
- Barinov, V.A. and Sovalov, C.A. (1978), “Determination of steady-state modes and aperiodic stability of complex electric power systems taking into account the frequency”, Elektrichestvo, Vol. 11, pp. 10-16.