V.V. Mokhor, S.F. Honchar
Researches of the validity of the representation of risks in the vector Euclidean space establishedResearches of the validity of the representation of risks in the vector Euclidean space establishedthe correctness of the axioms of the Euclidean space to represent the vectors of objective and subjectiverisks in it. Thus, there is reason to assert about the possibility of representing risks in a vectorEuclidean space, which allows us to represent the risk as a complex number. This opens upprospects for building models of behavior with risks based on the application of the apparatus ofthe theory of functions of a complex variable.
risk, vector, complex numbers, Euclidean space, objective risks, subjective risks.
2. Jain, P., Pasman, H.J., Waldram, S., Pistikopoulos, E.N. and Mannan, M.S. (2018), “Process Resilience Analysis Framework (PRAF) : A systems approach for improved risk and safety management”, Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, Vol. 53, pp. 61-73.
3. Martin, E. and Jan, W. (2019), “What are the actual costs of cyber risk events?”, European Journal of Operational Research, Vol. 272, Iss. 3, pp. 1109-1119.
4. Mokhor, V., Bakalynskyi, O., Bohdanov, O. and Tsurkan V. (2017), “Interpretation of the simple risk level dependence of its implementation in the terms of analytic geometry”, Information technology and security, Vol. 5, Iss. 1, pp. 71-82.
5. Bochkovskyi, A. and Gogunskii, V. (2018), “Development of the method for the optimal management of occupational risks”, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, Vol. 1, no. 3(97), pp. 6-13.
6. Prokopenko, T. and Grigor, O. (2018), “Development of the comprehensive method to manage risks in projects related to information technologies”, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, no. 2 (3), pp. 37-43.
7. Honchar, S.F. (2014), “Analysis of the Probability Implementation of Threats Protection of Information in Industrial Control Systems”, Zakhyst informatsiyi, Vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 40-46.
8. Schneier, B. (2008), “The Psychology of Security”, available at: https://www.schneier.com/essays/archives/2008/01/the_psychology_of_se.html. (accessed June 23, 2019).
9. Dyev, V.S. (2010), “Risk: assessment and decision making”, Filosofiya nauki, Vol. 4, no. 47, pp. 15-32.
10. Morhenshtern, O. and Dzh. fon Neiman. (2012), Teoriya igr i ekonomicheskoye povedeniye [Game Theory and Economic Behavior], Knyha po Trebovanyiu.
11. Rowe, W. D. (1975), An Anatomy of Risk, Environmental Protection Agency, Washington, USA,
12. Tsvihun, T.V. (2011), “The concept of "risk": a modern look”, Visnyk Skhidnoukrainskoho natsionalnoho universytetu imeni Volodymyra Dalia, available at: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/soc_gum/vsunu/2011_3_2/Cvigun.pdf (accessed June 23, 2019).
13. Remennykov, V.B. (2005), Upravlencheskiye resheniya: uchebnoye posobiye dlya vuzov [Management decisions: a textbook for universities], ÛNITI-DANA.
14. Novakov, A.A. (2011), “The concept of vector representation of risk in a modern variable economy”, Upravleniye ekonomicheskimi sistemami: elektronnyy nauchnyy zhurnal, no. 34, pp. 1-38.
15. Mokhor, V.V. and Honchar, S.F. (2018), “The idea of building risk algebra based on the theory of complex numbers”, Elektronne. modelyuvannya, Vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 107-111.
Full text: PDF