K.B. Ostapchenko, O.I. Lisovychenko, V.A. Evdokimov, Z.Kh. Borukaiev
Èlektron. model. 2021, 43(4):51-68
The issues of creating an integrated information system for process analyzing the functioning of the competitive electricity market in the new conditions of complex relationships and potential risks after the introduction of a liberalized market model in Ukraine are considered. The peculiarities of its functioning are determined, which require new computer simulation tools that provide market participants with the opportunity to formulate and accept strategies for their own behavior in different segments of the competitive market. The existing solutions and researches in the field of creation of modern software tools for the modeling, forecasting and optimization of functioning of the energy markets in the world are analyzed. The direction of development of such means is determined and the structural-functional structure of the organizational management system is offered, which is presented by the functional components of preparation and decision-making process concerning the strategy of the market participant's own behavior in its segments. The interfaces of the main modules of the information modeling system for processes analysis of the competitive market, which becomes a component of the integrated system of organizational management of the electricity market, are given.
organizational management, electricity market, software, information modeling system.
- Directive 2009/72/EC (2009), “Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council of 13 July 2009 concerning common rules for the internal market in electricity”, available at: https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/ALL/?uri=celex%3A32009L0072.
- Mokhor, V.V. and Evdokimov, V.A. (2020), “About creating a multi-agent simulations model of processes pricing in the electricity market”, Elektronne modelyuvannya, Vol. 42, no 6, pp. 3-17.
- Saukh, S.Ye. (2018), “Methodology and methods of mathematical modeling of energy engineering in market conditions”, Elektronne modelyuvannya, Vol. 40, no 3, pp. 3-32.
- The National Energy Modeling System: An Overview 2018, available at: https:// www.eia.gov/outlooks/aeo/nems/documentation/.
- Plexos market simulation software, available at: https://energyexemplar.com/solutions/plexos/.
- Aurora electric modeling, forecasting and analysis software, available at: https:// energyexemplar.com/solutions/aurora/.
- Eom, S.B. (1999), “Decision support systems research: current state and trends”, Industrial Management & Data Systems, Vol. 99, no 5, pp. 213-220.
- Eom, S.B. (2020), “DSS, BI, and Data Analytics Research: Current State and Emerging Trends (2015–2019)”, Decision Support Systems X: Cognitive Decision Support Systems and Technologies, рр. 167-179.
- Larichev, O.I. and Petrovskiy, A.B. (1987), “Decision support systems: current state and development prospects”, Itogy nauki i tehniki: Tehnicheskaya kibernetika, Vol. 21, pp. 131-164.
- Trakhtengerts, E.A. (2003), “Computer systems for support of management decisions”, Information Technology in Management: Management Problems, Vol. 1, pp. 13-28.
- Borukaiev, Z.Kh., Ostapchenko, K.B. and Lisovychenko, O.I. (2018), “Concept of building an information technology platform for the design of decision support systems for organizational management of the energy market”, Adaptyvni systemy avtomatychnoho upravlinnya, Vol. 1, no 32, pp. 3-14.
- Tikhanychev, O.V. (2018), Teoriya i praktika avtomatizatsii podderzhki prinyatiya resheniy [Theory and practice of automating decision support], Edithus, Мoscow, Russia
- Pospelov, D.A. (1986), Situatsionnoye upravleniye: Teoriya i praktika [Situational Management: Theory and Practice], Nauka, Moscow, USSR.
- Makarov, I.M., Evtikhiev, N.M., Dmitrieva, N.D. and etc. (1983), Osnovy avtomatizatsii upravleniya proizvodstvom [Fundamentals of Manufacturing Control Automation], Vyshaiya shkola, Мoscow, USSR.
- Yampolsky, L.S., Melnichuk, P.P., Ostapchenko, K.B. and Lisovychenko, O.I. (2010), Hnuchki komp’yuterno-intehrovani systemy: planuvannya, modelyuvannya, veryfikatsiya, upravlinnya [Flexible computer-integrated systems: planning, modeling, verification, management], ZhDTU, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
- Ostapchenko, K., Lisovychenko, O. and Evdokimov, V. (2020), “Functional organization of system of support of decision-making of organizational management”, Adaptive systems of automatic control, Vol. 1, no 36, pp. 17-31.