P.H. Krukovskiy, O.Yu. Tadlia, A.I. Deineko, D.I. Sklyarenko, V.S. Oliinyk
It is shown the increased relative humidity of the tunnels of the service connecting branchesIt is shown the increased relative humidity of the tunnels of the service connecting branches(SCB) of the Kiev subway, which during the year from spring to autumn when the air inlets fromthe stations in the SCB tunnels exceeds the normative level of humidity up 75%. It is proposed toreduce the SCB tunnels relative humidity by air inlets in the tunnel from the environment withless absolute humidity than at the stations. The purpose of the work is to test the performance ofthe proposed path to lower the humidity below 75% by simulating the tunnels thermal and humiditystate. The obtained simulation results are confirmed by experimental test in the Kiev subway.
subway, tunnel air, humidity, ventilation, modeling.
2. Tsodikov, V.Ya. (1975), Ventilyatsiya i teplosnabzheniye metropolitenov [Ventilation and heat supply of metro], Nedra, Moscow, Russia.
3. SCB, available at :https://tov-tob.livejournal.com/106822.html (accessed April 6, 2019).
4. Hughes, C., Johnson, S. and Payne, M. (1997), The Evaluation and Design of the Ventilation System Within Mansfield Dam (Lake Travis), Lower Colorado River Authority: The University
of Texas, Austin, Texas, USA.
5. Yan Shun, YU, QIAN, Pu Hua and ZHANG, Shao Fan (2011), "Development and Validation of Mathematical Model for Tailrace Tunnel Ventilating Process in Hydropower Station",
Applied Mechanics and Materials. Trans Tech Publications, Vol. 71-78, pp. 4069-4073.
6. Li, X., Qin, Y. and Wang, Y. (2018), "Natural Ventilating Behavior of Z-Shaped Pedestrian Underpass in Wuhan", Proceedings of GeoShanghai 2018 International Conference: Tunnelling and Underground Construction, 2018, pp. 633-641.
7. Moncef, K. and Kreider, J.F. (1996), "Analytical model for heat transfer in an underground air tunnel", Energy conversion and management, Vol. 37, no. 10, pp. 1561-1574.
8. Tong, R., Li, A. and Lv, W. (2017), "Field and Laboratory Tests and Analyses on Temperature and Relative Humidity in Underground Multi-tunnels", Procedia Engineering, Vol. 205,
9. Bogoslovskiy, V.N., Pirumov, A.I. and Posokhin, V.N. (1992), Vnutrenniye sanitarnotekhnicheskiye ustroystva : Spravochnik proyektirovshchinka [Internal sanitary-technical devices: Reference design engineer], Stroyizdat, Moscow, Russia.
10. Rossovskiy, V.G. (2004), Elektromekhanicheskiye ustroystva metropolitena [Electromechanical devices metro], Imperium Press, Moscow, Russia.
11. Kazakov, B.P., Levin, L.Yu., Shalimov, A.V. and Zaitsev, A.V. (2017), "Development of energy-saving technologies for providing comfortable microclimatic conditions for mining", Zapiski Gornogo instituta, Vol. 223, pp. 116-124.
12. Ledovskikh, A.V., Starzhinskaya, V.S., Bakhvalova, A.V., Gurova, E.G. and Makarov, S.V. (2014), "Development of an automated system for managing the model of the ventilation system of the Novosibirsk Metro", Sovremennyye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya, no. 6, pp. 1-6, available at: https://www.science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=16703 (last accessed May 6, 2019).
13. Krasyuk, A.M., Lugin, I.V. and Pavlov, S.A. (2009), "Mathematical modeling of air distribution in the ventilation network of the metro, taking into account the piston action of trains", Aerologiya, pp. 48-57.
14. Smetanin, Yu.V. and Tisnek, V.N. (2007), "Automation of the calculation of ventilation and smoke removal of metro", Problemy upravleniya riskami v tekhnosfere, no. 1, pp. 85-91.
15. Ruiz-Jimenez, Ana M., Torralba, S. and Silvan, D. (2016), "Emergency Ventilation Design for Chicago Union Station North and South Tracks and Platforms", Proceedings from the Seventh International Symposium on Tunnel Safety and Security, 2016, pp. 259-270.
16. Riess, I., Altenburger, P. and Sahlin, P. (2006), "On the design and control of complex tunnel ventilation systems applying the HIL tunnel simulator", Proceeding of the 12th Int. Symp. Aerodynamics and Ventilation of Vehicle Tunnels, 2006, pp. 713-722.
Full text: PDF