Nonlinear mathematical models for the analysis of temperature regimes in a thermosensitive isotropic plate heated by locally concentrated heat sources have been developed. For this purpose, the heat-active zones of the plate are described using the theory of generalized functions. Given this equation of thermal conductivity and boundary conditions contain discontinuous and singular right parts. The original nonlinear equations of thermal conductivity and nonlinear boundary conditions are linearized by Kirchhoff transformation. To solve the obtained boundary value problems, the integral Fourier transform was used and, as a result, their analytical solutions in the images were determined. The inverse integral Fourier transformtransform was applied to these solutions, which made it possible to obtain analytical expressions for determining the Kirchhoff variable. As an example, the linear dependence of the thermal conductivity on temperature is chosen, which is often used in many practical problems. As a result, analytical relations were obtained to determine the temperature in the heat-sensitive plate. The given analytical solutions are presented in the form of improper convergent integrals. According to Newton’s method (three eighths), numerical values of these integrals are obtained with a certain accuracy for given values of plate thickness, spatial coordinates, specific power of heat sources, thermal conductivity of structural materials of the plate and geometric parameters of the heat-active zone. The material of the plate is silicon and germanium. To determine the numerical values of temperature in the structure, as well as the analysis of heat transfer processes in the middle of the plate due to local heating, developed software, using which geometric mapping of temperature distribution depending on spatial coordinates, thermal conductivity, specific heat flux density. The obtained numerical values of temperature testify to the correspondence of the developed mathematical models of the analysis of heat exchange processes in the thermosensitive plate with local heating to the real physical process.
temperature field; isotropic thermosensitive plate; thermal conductivity; heat-insulated surface; perfect thermal contact, local heating.
- Carpinteri, A. and Paggi, M. (2008), “Thermoelastic mismatch in nonhomogeneous beams”, Journal of Engineering Mathematics, Vol. 61, no. 2-4, pp. 371-384, available at:
- Noda, N. (1991), “Thermal stresses in materials with temperature-dependent properties”, Applied Mechanics Reviews, Vol. 44, pp. 383-397, available at:
- Otao, Y., Tanigawa, O. and Ishimaru, O. (2000), “Optimization of material composition of functionality graded plate for thermal stress relaxation using a genetic algorithm”, Journal of Thermal Stresses, Vol. 23, pp. 257-271, available at:
- Tanigawa, Y., Akai, T. and Kawamura, R. (1996), “Transient heat conduction and thermal stress problems of a nonhomogeneous plate with temperature-dependent material properties”, Journal of Thermal Stresses, Vol. 19, no. 1, pp. 77-102, available at:
- Tanigawa, Y. and Otao, Y. (2002), “Transient thermoelastic analysis of functionally graded plate with temperature-dependent material properties taking into account the thermal radiation”, Nihon Kikai Gakkai Nenji Taikai Koen Ronbunshu, Vol. 2, pp. 133-134, available at: https://doi.org/10.1299/jsmemecjo.2002.2.0_133
- Yangian, Xu and Daihui, Tu. (2009), “Analysis of steady thermal stress in a ZrO2/FGM/ Ti-6Al-4V composite ECBF plate with temperature-dependent material properties by NFEM”, 2009-WASE Int. Conf. on Informa. Eng, Vol. 2, pp. 433-436, available at: https://doi.org/109/ICICTA.2009.842.
- Dovbnia, K.M. and Dundar, O.D. (2016), “Stationary heat exchange of thin flat isotropic shells, which are under the action of heat sources concentrated in a two-dimensional region”, Visnyk DonNU. Ser. A: Pryrodnychi nauky, 1-2, pp. 107-112.
- Azarenkov, V.I. (2012), “Research and development of a thermal model and methods for analyzing temperature fields of electronic equipment structures”, Technology audit and production reserves, 3/1, no. 5, pp. 39-40.
- Havrysh, V.I. and Fedasjuk, D.V. (2012), Modelyuvannya temperaturnykh rezhymiv u kuskovo-odnoridnykh strukturakh [Modelling of temperature regimes in piecewise-homogeneous structures], Vydavnytstvo Lvivskoyi politekhniky, Lviv, Ukraine.
- Havrysh, V.I., Baranetskiy, Ya.O. and Kolyasa, L.I. (2018), “Investigation of temperature modes in thermosensitive non-uniform elements of radioelectronic devices”, Radio electronics, computer science, management, Vol. 3, no. 46, pp.7-15, available at:
- Havrysh, V.I., Kolyasa, L.I., and Ukhanska, O.M. (2019), “Determination of temperature field in thermally sensitive layered medium with inclusions”, Naukovyi Visnyk NHU, Vol. 1, pp. 94-100, available at: https://doi.org/10.29202/nvngu/2019-1/5
- Podstrigach, Ia.S., Lomakin, V.A. and Koliano, Iu.M. (1984), Termouprugost tel neodnorodnoi struktury [Thermoelasticity of bodies of inhomogeneous structure], Nauka, Moscow, USSR.
- Koliano, Iu.M. (1992), Metody teploprovodnosti i termouprugosti neodnorodnogo tela [Methods of thermal conductivity and thermoelasticity of an inhomogeneous body], Naukova dumka, Kyiv, Ukraine, available at: https://doi.org/10.1192/bjp.161.2.280 b.
- Korn, G. and Korn, T. (1977), Spravochnik po matematike dlia nauchnykh rabotnikov i inzhenerov [A guide to mathematics for scientists and engineers], Nauka, Moscow, USSR.
- Kikoina, I.K. (1976), Tablitcy fizicheskikh velichin. Spravochnik [Tables of physical quantities. Directory], Atomizdat, Moscow, USSR.