A generalized mathematical model of dynamic hydraulic processes in the system of supercharging and drainage of the aircraft fuel system, which includes a centrifugal tank and wing tanks, is proposed. In the model, hydraulic processes are considered as quasi-stationary and there is a dynamic change in the structure of the design network of the supercharging and drainage system, the structure of boundary conditions and current pressure and flow limits, where part of the boundary conditions can be set implicitly. The description of the settlement network is presented. Typical calculation options and rules of their use in the calculation of time are highlighted. The general algorithm of calculation is described.
aircraft fuel system, supercharging and drainage system, hydraulic network, dynamic flow distribution model.
- Evdokimov, A.G., Tevyashev, A.D. and Dubrovsky, V.V. (1990), Modelirovaniye i optimizatsiya potokoraspredeleniya v inzhenernykh setyakh [Modeling and optimization of flow distribution in engineering networks], Stroyizdat, Moscow, USSR.
- Merenkov, A.P. and Khasilev, V.Ya. (1970), Teoriya gidravlicheskikh tsepey [Theory of hydraulic circuits], Nauka, Moscow, USSR.
- Maksimovich, N.G. (1970), Metody topologicheskogo analiza elektricheskikh tsepey [Methods of topological analysis of electrical circuits], Lvivskyy universytet, Lviv, USSR.
- Vynnychuk, S.D. (2016), “Definition of flow distribution in networks with a tree graph”, Electronne modelyuvannya, Vol. 38, no. 4, pp. 65-80.
- Abramovich, G.N. (1969), Prikladnaya gazovaya dinamika [Applied gas dynamics], Nauka, Moscow, USSR.
- Idelchik, I.E. (1992), Gidravlicheskiye soprotivleniya [Hydraulic resistance], Mashinostroenie, Moscow, Russia.
- Vynnychuk, S.D. (2001), “Modeling of hydraulic network tees”, Zbirnyk naukovykh prats IPME NAN Ukrayiny, Vol. 14, pp. 73-80.